At Ashley Furniture, we strive for nothing less than earning the loyalty and trust of our employees and customers every day.
Ashley Furniture is proud of the fact that we sell furniture in more than 123 countries across the globe. Understanding that we must continue to find ways to better serve our customers, we continue to infuse our guiding principle and our company’s vision statement, “We want to be the best Furniture Company,” into every facet of our business. This constant focus on our customers has transformed Ashley into the world’s largest home furnishings manufacturer. It has also helped make our flagship single source retailer, Ashley Furniture HomeStore, the number one selling furniture store brand in the world.
Why do so many people choose Ashley to fulfill their home furniture needs? First, we are able to deliver exceptional value, selection and service every day. Ashley Furniture’s team includes a full time design and engineering team dedicated to creating furniture styles that complement your individual tastes. Ashley Furniture production teams leverage technology to manufacture furniture that fits the ever-evolving needs of our customers. Our furniture is delivered by Ashley’s industry-leading transportation fleet. Because the Ashley Team controls all processes from design to delivery, we are able to reduce our costs and pass these savings on to our customers with the style and value that they expect and deserve.
Finally, as part of our vision to be the best furniture company, we are steadfast in our commitment to making the world a better place. We have and will continue to dedicate our time, money and resources to medical research, worldwide humanitarian initiatives and our local communities.
Here are a few examples of our commitment to a great today and a better tomorrow:
- Medical Research– Ashley has been a strong supporter of the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital, Marine “Toys for Tots” Foundation, City of Hope and the Mayo Foundation Medical Research; with total contributions and fundraising amounts approaching $50 million.
- Disaster Relief– Ashley donated millions of dollars in funds and furniture to disaster relief organizations like the American Red Cross and victims of natural disasters in the U.S. and around the globe.
- Community Parks and Community Centers – Ashley understands the importance of city parks and community centers for local pride, education and recreation; and has contributed over $7 million toward the development of these sanctuaries.
- Scholarships- Ashley has helped further the education of students by providing 468 scholarships totaling over $1 million the past ten years.
- Police, fire, rescue departments- Ashley has donated over $100,000 the past ten years to help local community police, fire and rescue departments keep our communities safe, saving and protecting lives and property.
- Schools – Ashley continues to play an active role in area schools to further the education of our future leaders, with more than $500,000 in donations to local schools.
- Infrastructure– Ashley has a long history of working with community leaders to enhance the infrastructure of the communities we call home. This includes in-kind services and funding, and TID-related obligations.
- Benefits and fundraisers – Ashley has contributed donations in excess of $1 million to various community-related fundraisers the past 10 years.
- Ashley’s Angels– Ashley provides matching funds to Ashley’s Little Angels, a non-profit organization comprised entirely of volunteers, many of whom work at Ashley. Since its inception in 1997, Ashley’s Angels has raised over $1,000,000 in donations, benefiting close to 10,000 children. The donations are used to buy food, clothing and special gift requests for children in need during the holidays.
- Trees– Ashley distributes more than 25,000 trees to our employees annually in observance of Arbor Day. Over the years, Ashley Furniture has donated more than 1000 trees to local communities at a cost of over $100,000 to help beautify these areas.