Ashley for the Arts Event Reminders
ARCADIA, Wis. – Ashley for the Arts occurs August 8th-10th with most events taking place Friday and Saturday. If you are travelling to the festival or live in the surrounding area, below you will find helpful information to keep in mind.
When traveling to/from Ashley for the Arts, motorists are encouraged to follow event signs and traffic officer instructions (rather than GPS directions). This will provide the most efficient route in/out of the area.
Below are recommended parking lots based on direction you are travelling from:
• Black River Falls (East) it is recommended that you park in ‘Yellow Lot’ located off of State Rd. 95 or ‘Blue Lot’ located off of State Rd. 93.
• Eau Claire (North) it is recommended that you park in ‘Orange Lot’ located at Pietrek Park, or ‘Blue Lot’ located off of State Rd. 93.
• La Crosse (South) it is recommended that you park in ‘Yellow Lot’ located off of State Rd. 95 or ‘Blue Lot’ located off of State Rd. 93.
• Winona (West) it is recommended that you park in ‘Red Lot’ located on County Road J or ‘White Lot’ located on Reit Lane.
Free bus shuttles from all event parking lots will be provided on Friday from 11:00AM-2:30AM and again Saturday 9:00AM-2:30AM. Bus shuttles will run on a continuous loop. Gates open daily at 9:00AM.
During the event, there is no parking on the south side of Reit Ln., vehicles will be towed.
Traffic congestion will be likely when exiting the festival Friday and Saturday night after 10:00PM, expect delays.
If you are being dropped off by an external transportation service or family member, please use Entrance 2 on Reit Ln. Please note, Uber and Lyft may bring you to the festival, however, pick-up may not be available.
Beginning Friday, August 9th at 8:00AM the following roads will be closed:
• Gaveny Rd.
• Pearl St. (at East Wilson Ave.)
• East Wilson Ave. (at Fairfield Ave.)
All persons, bags or other items are subject to search upon entry to the event.
Do NOT bring:
• Carry in food/beverage is NOT allowed
• No firearms, pocket knives, or weapons
• No bikes, skateboards, or inline skates
• No large coolers
• No large umbrellas
• No laser pointers
• Cash (cash only event, ATM on site)
• Lawn Chair (cannot be left overnight)
• Sunscreen/bug spray
• Rain gear
• Download the Ashley for the Arts App
• Valid photo ID for 21+ wristband
Ashley for the Arts is a non-profit initiative that provides the entire family with world class entertainment, art, exercise and family fun for a remarkably low cost. It is also one of Wisconsin’s largest charity events, raising $535,500 in 2018 for 51 non-profit organizations, including participating schools, children’s charities and medical research. This music and arts festival was conceptualized and established by Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. (Ashley) in 2009. Today, more than 70,000 people attend the event held in Arcadia, Wisconsin’s Memorial Park.